Durafit Treadmill Warranty Terms
Durafit will ensure the product is at its best in its lifetime, Please refer to the below terms and conditions to avail the services,
Our products are shipped with 80% Pre-installed can do self-installation by own in case of any difficulties please get touch with our Technician expert on +91 6382511277 will help you through a video call
1. All Major issues will be addressed and resolved with technician visit (Free in Warranty period and Paid in out of warranty Period).
2. Minor issues Like Noise Issues, Belt alignment, Re-installation & Un-installations will be resolved with remote assistance through Video calls from professional Technicians.
3. Warranty will be calculated from the date of delivery.
4. 3 Months Extended warranty only covers service warranty (not on Spare parts).
5. Cost for all General Service Request Raised by the customer to be bared by customers
6. For motor-related issues, after 1 year period labor charges will be bared by customers motor will be replaced free of cost as the motor is under 3 years warranty
7. Please note that the equipment you are purchasing is intended for home use only if this equipment is placed in a commercial setting will void the warranty
8. Lifetime warranty for the frame does not include paint/coatings/rusting etc.
9. Video Evidence to be shared by the customer to Raise Service Requests (This is to ensure the right diagnosis and solution has being provided to the issue) Technician will not be assigned until valid proofs are submitted
10. Durafit fitness shall not warrant the performance of the heart rate system performance varies based on users, physiology, age, method of use and other factors
11. Durafit recommends the use of a stabilizer to protect your treadmill from voltage fluctuation
12. In case your product has physical damage from misuse, abuse, accident, modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, natural disasters, power surges, improper maintenance, or use not per the product information guide.
13. In that case, we will be happy to repair or fix it. will handle the repair as out-of-warranty and you will be charged for parts and labor
Click on the link below to watch troubleshooting videos
Noise Issues - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtNZvPoDvW8
Lubrication - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njP84sOaSN8
Book Appointment with our Agents
Note -For any assistance please do not hesitate to contact our customer care on +91 6383151885 / Video call assistance on +91 6382511277 or Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com, Our team members will be very happy to assist you.