|♦||Motor||:||2.0 HP (Continuous) & 4.0 HP (Peak)|
|♦||Incline||:||16 Level Auto Incline|
|♦||Running Area||:||1260 mm * 440 mm (or) 50*18|
|♦||Speed Range||:||1 - 14 Kmph|
|♦||Max Weight Support||:||120 Kg|
» Music - Loudspeakers with Aux Cable to play your favorite music directly in Treadmill
» Hand-Rail Controls for Speed and Incline for added Comfort
» Wide LCD Display - Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Pulse Rate
» No. of Preset programs : 48 (24 with incline,24 without incline)
» Target Mode: Set & Chase Targets in Speed, Distance, Calories, Time.
♦ 3 Years Manufacturing Warranty for Motor & 12 months Manufacturing Warranty for Other Parts
♦ Treadmill is 95% pre-installed and can be installed in 30 minutes.
♦ Online installation support to all and installation service from our authorized service partners from our Indian service network.
♦ This product is eligible for replacement/refund within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided.Original package is mandatory for replacement/refund.
Price : ₹ 30,999
In stock on September 1, 2020
1260*440 mm running surface provides more comfortable and stable workout experience.
This treadmill contains 16 levels of auto inclination and speed range 1 to 14 km/hr
Hydraulic Drop System
The hydraulic system at the base of the treadmill ensures that the treadmill can be easily folded and unfolded without any strain, and can be stored in a small space
With easy-wheels installed at the base, the treadmill can be easily moved to any part of the house, as easy as moving a shopping cart
Two powerful loudspeakers on the Control Panel deliver rapturous music to the user. Connected to ipod/phone/tablet, the user can immerse in their favourite Music
In order to achieve the best results by maintaining the Heart-rate in the best training zones, our sensors provide accurate real-time reading for the users.
Anand - Recommended
I selected Durafit Strong-Surge because it offers more features than its competitors in the same price range. They believe in their product and back it up with a significantly longer guarantee than their peers.
- First off, the product came very well packaged - two layers of bubble wrap, very neatly put together - kudos to whoever did that job.
- Durafit has very well produced videos on Youtube and its website, which cover the installation and operation of the treadmill adequately.
- The product is as sturdy as advertised.
- The running area is sufficient both in its length and width for walking. The handrails provide adequate support if needed. You will be OK while running if you don't drift sideways, or suddenly slow down or speed up, as there is no margin for that.
- The treadmill isn't loud, and the automatic incline and hydraulic fold work like a charm.
- Durafit's customer service has always been very polite and timely, never pushy. They have sent technicians within 24 hours when needed.
- The only gripe I have is that if you use your treadmill for running, you will have to tighten various screws, nuts, and bolts periodically. The impact during running loosens them, and the treadmill starts making grinding noises.
Rahul - Good treadmill for domestic purpose
Its heavy and strong. My review after 3 months of usage is-
1. Please be careful while installing because the machine is heavy so it needs two persons. Although setting up is very easy. You can easily follow the guidelines to installation.
2. Please be sure to lubricate is befofe using. Lubricate is thoroughly on the springs as well
You can call the customer care, its free of charge.
3. Doesn't make noise if lubricated. Sound at speed of 11 kmps is normal to low.
4. Handle bars have speed, inclination control and heartbeat monitor which are good.
5. Panel has mode options but i don't think they have any use (or maybe they don't work at all).
6. I used it for 20 mins the belt did not heat up so its good.
7. Electricity consumption is low.
8. People of height 5'11" or more (i am 5'11") can not hold the handle bar while running fast but it is not needed. Free hand running is better.
Rahul - Terrific Purchase
Great product. Works as described.
Its sturdy and quiet
Delivery was as promised.
They also provided installation and product demo within one day of delivery.
Would definitely recommend it
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it better to use a treadmill mat under the treadmill?
A treadmill mat under a treadmill, adds cushioning to the running/walking. But it is not necessary, as enough protective cushioning has been added to the treadmill already. Users can add a floor mat as per their preference.
How much electricity does this treadmill consume for every hour usage?
The electricity consumption in our treadmills is approximately at the rate of 0.5 units per HP of power, per hour of average usage. Therefore, for this model, the average electricity consumption per hour is 1 unit.
How much is the warranty for Treadmill?
The treadmill has 3 years of Motor warranty and 1 year of parts warranty and lifetime warranty for frame.
What is the warranty period and what is covered under the warranty?
We provide 1 year Door-Step warranty on the treadmill and 3 years warranty on the motor for all manufacturing related issues and defects through our Pan-Indian Service Network.
Can you provide free installation
Pan India free installation and service available in all 100 Smart Cities of India. We will provide an online video guide to all of our customers and the installation can possibly be done within 40 minutes by the customer itself. In case if you need an installation service from a company, kindly contact our customer care service
How long can the treadmill be used continuously? Is it OK if multiple persons in our family use this one by one?
The treadmill can be used continuously for a maximum of 2 Hours. The treadmill is intended for home use only, and needs to be rested for 30 minutes for every 2 hours of usage.
What are the factors shown on the treadmill display? What are all measured by the treadmill?
The display shows the Distance, Time, Speed, Incline Level, Calories Burnt & Heart Rate of the user. If the user has chosen a Preset Program, it shows the program chosen as well.